SPEND THE SUMMER IN THE FRENCH RIVIERA
Order your copy of JAN the Journal Volume 2 ONLINE and you could stand a chance to WIN A TRIP FOR TWO to the Côte d’Azur. Stay in Nice, explore the harbour at Villefranche, stroll along the famous boulevards of Cannes, hunt for a brocante bargain, spend a day shopping the markets with Jan Hendrik and have dinner with him at home in Nice. Also included is dinner and wine pairing at his Michelin-star restaurant JAN.
· 2 Economy return flights from South Africa to Nice, France
· Transfers to and from Nice Airport
· 5 nights’ accommodation for two
· A trip to the market with Jan Hendrik and dinner at his home
· A full-course dinner for two (incl. wine menu) at Restaurant JAN
· Order your copy of JAN the Journal Vol. 2 online at www.janthejournal.com, being sure to include all your contact information
· Like @janhendrikfood on Facebook
· Follow Jan Hendrik on Instagram
· Share this competition with your nearest and dearest, including #JANtheJournal in your post
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
· The winner will be drawn in time for the June/July 2019 summer season
· Jan Hendrik will do a live draw on Instagram (date to be announced)
· If your name is drawn, contact the French Consulate immediately and start planning your trip!
TERMS + CONDITIONS
· The competition is open to residents of South Africa only, except employees of Jan Hendrik Group and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
· The winner will be drawn randomly.
· Winners will be announced on social media and notified via phone/email.
· The JAN the Journal giveaway is for the prizes stated above only and there is no cash alternative.
· The prize includes transfers from and to the airport in France, accommodation, dinner at Restaurant JAN, and breakfast.
· If a prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the draw date, a new winner will be drawn.
· To be eligible to win, you must purchase a copy of JAN the Journal online at www.janthejournal.com
· The name drawn is final.
DELIVERY OF PRIZES
The Jan Hendrik Group will supply you with a return flight ticket to the above-mentioned destination as well as details of your accommodation while in Nice, France. Should you require a visa, we will supply you with a relevant letter to the French Consulate in South Africa but will not be responsible for any visa arrangements or any fees connected with the application. We will endeavour to ensure that all information is delivered within an acceptable timeframe.